About Me

I got into the automotive area because i saw my family cycle through vehicles because they wouldn't maintain them. I became my high school's Accelerated Auto class president, tested as one of the smartest in my school when it came to cars, and participated in state and national automotive tournaments. After high school I became an assistant manager at an automotive parts store.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tailgating Truthes

Welcome to true driving school
Where in the cars we know the rule
Something that is over rated
Is the act of being tailgated
Getting close lets me go fast
A C.O.P. will only catch the last
If you are in a rush I don't care if you tell
Say your speed and get on my tail
I'd love to speed up I've got nothing to loose
With you so close I'm not who they choose
With you right behind me no cop can fit
I'm free to speed but you might get hit
But that is not a problem for me
Because not being last place sets me free
If everyone’s speeding and all in a line
Only the last will be blamed for the crime
For all those leading the pack
Think of those stuck in back
If you go the speed limit when the last gets to go
Thanks to you they’re going to slow
So tailgating is a polite way to say
Speed up! You’re too slow! Get out of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment